CRIBS Foundation, Inc.
CRIBS Foundation, Inc.> is a partner of U! Happy Events. If you wish to create an event or donate to the children, our group could assist you. U! Happy Events provides sustainable support and teaches values to marginalized children in the Philippines. We provide a platform for sponsors and volunteers to reach out to beneficiaries through creative and meaningful activities. We organize volunteer events for U! Sponsor your own event here. Thank you very much.Partner type: Orphanage
Partnership Started June 23, 2012
CRIBS (Create Responsive Infants By Sharing) is for babies. They also have the NEW BEGINNINGS PROGRAM. It is a residential home for young female survivors of sexual abuse aged 7-17 years. It provides a nurturing and therapeutic environment for the healing and recovery of each child. The program utilizes a multidisciplinary team approach in meeting the physical, emotional, educational and spiritual needs of the children. In CRIBS, healing through the arts is an important part of the recovery process.
Industrial Valley Complex, 15 Maj. Santos Dizon St, Marikina
Facebook: CRIBS Foundation, Inc.
Ate Marie Laisa Gonzales – 6818078
- [ Sunday, Jun 01, 2014 ] 326 Ate Maritess’ Accessory Workshop with New Beginnings
- [ Sunday, Dec 01, 2013 ] 258 Accessory Making Workshop with New Beginnings
- [ Saturday, Oct 26, 2013 ] 242 New Zealand Natural’s Beat Box Workshop with New Beginnings
- [ Saturday, Mar 30, 2013 ] 198 Ate Marianne’s Film Showing, The Croods with New Beginnings
- [ Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 ] 138 Corazon Roxas Foundation’s Art and Talent with New Beginnings