Choose by partner type or location:
Type of Kids
Choose a partner beneficiary:
Hospitals/Halfway Houses for Kids with Cancer & related Illnesses
Choose a location:
Others Nationwide Alabang Antipolo City Bulacan Cainta, Rizal Caloocan Las Pinas Makati Mandaluyong Manila Marikina Metro Manila Montalban, Rizal Paranaque Pasig Pasay Pateros Quezon City San Juan Tanay, Rizal Taguig Choose a Partner (Optional) Ascension of Our Lord Parish Church, Sucat Christ the King Youth Ministry Damascus Foundation, Inc. DSWD Angono Rizal Chapter Gawad Kalinga, Ave Maria, Rizal Gawad Kalinga, Payong Rizal Home for Good Adoption Ministry JCI Manilena Jin Jang Youth Association, Baseco LIFE Foundation Louisean Outreach Mulat Foundation Cainta, Rizal Municipality of Malabon Nayon ng Kabataan Paaralang Pantao, Payatas, QC Paghidaet Foundation, Bacolod Pasa Love, Dagupan Pastoral Care for Children Philippines Seeking the Lost, Serving the Least Simultaneous Therapeutic & Activity Center Sitio Veterans, Payatas Stop Hunger Now Philippines The Entire Nation Moves (TenMoves) Tondo General Hospital Victory Laguna Young Focus Choose a Partner (Optional) Assembly of City Church Baguio City Brgy. San Felipe Laur, Nueva Ecija Catechists Aspiring to Serve (CATS) Cavite Provincial Jail Certified Positive Habitat for Humanity Hero Of D Day iVolunteer Make a Wish Foundation Metro World Child Operation Blessing Choose a Partner (Optional) Elsie Gaches Village Outreach Haven for Children International Teams Tender SOS Children’s Village Choose a Partner (Optional) Precious Heritage Children Visayan Forum Foundation Choose a Partner (Optional) Followers of Christ Fellowship Choose a Partner (Optional) Gawad Kalinga, Cainta, Rizal Kids International Ministries (New Faith Family Home) Tahanang Walang Hagdanan Choose a Partner (Optional) Kokkyo Naki Kodomotachi (Children Without Borders) Choose a Partner (Optional) 4/14 Pilipinas Living Faith in Jesus Ministry Choose a Partner (Optional) A-HA! Learning Center Bahay Maria Holy Family Home JCI Princess Urduja Nicanor C. Garcia Sr. Elementary School, Makati Ospital ng Makati San Antonio Elementary School Virlanie Foundation Choose a Partner (Optional) Backstreet Kids National Center for Mental Health Choose a Partner (Optional) Agapay Pinoy, Manila AIESEC-DLSU Asilo Foundation, Manila Bahay Aruga Bahay Tuluyan CCT Visions of Hope Childhaus Daan sa Kabataan, Manila Hospicio de San Jose John David V. Salvador Foundation Laura Vicuna Foundation Pangarap Foundation Philippine General Hospital Project Pearls Puso sa Puso Tulong Sa Kapwa Kapatid (2KK), Sampaloc Manila UNO Kids Choose a Partner (Optional) Ate Mimi & family celebrates with Gawad Kalinga Laura Bigay Awa at Tanglaw sa mga Anghel, Marikina CRIBS Foundation, Inc. Gawad Kalinga, Camacho Manila Boys Town Choose a Partner (Optional) Cancer Warriors Foundation CCT Pasay Concern Marikina He Cares Foundation Lasallian Youth Commission Living Dreams Philippine Children’s Medical Center Philippine Society for Orphan Disorders Choose a Partner (Optional) Cottolengo Filipino Tao of Human Caravan Advocates Choose a Partner (Optional) Mano Amiga St. Rita Orphanage Choose a Partner (Optional) Ang Misyon Gawad Kalinga, Pasig JCI Ortigas Jesus Loves the Little Children Foundation Little Lights Ministry Marche International Foundation, Pasig Soroptimist Philippines Tahanan ng Pagmamahal Zonta Club of Metro Ortigas Choose a Partner (Optional) Choose a Partner (Optional) Gawad Kalinga, Pateros Choose a Partner (Optional) Alay Buhay Development Foundation Children’s Joy Foundation Church So Blessed ECPAT Philippines Gentle Hands Heart of Angels Katipunan, QC Kamuning Elementary School Kuya Center Libis Elementary School Lighthouse Foundation, QC Missionaries of Charity National Children’s Hospital Philippine Orthopedic Center Play, Learn and Serve. Quirino Memorial Medical Center Shepherd of the Hills Children’s Foundation Sparrow Music Street Soccer Philippines Tahan-Tahanan Tahanan Sta. Luisa Talking Hands The Heart at Play Foundation (THP) Tulong Sa Kapwa Kapatid (2KK), Escopa QC Tulong Sa Kapwa Kapatid (2KK), Payatas QC UP Ictus Choose a Partner (Optional) A Liter of Light Bgy. Corazon de Jesus, San Juan Right Start Tuklasan Choose a Partner (Optional) Rehoboth Children’s Home
Choose a Partner (Optional) Gawad Kalinga Laura, Taguig Gawad Kalinga Pinagsamahan, Taguig Youth Mobilization
Choose number of kids:
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
Age Range Preferred:
1. Act a Video Move and creatively describe scenarios with your entire team.
2. Act Now Utilize all group members by putting together one scenario and one genre.
3. Agawan Base Pairs get ribbons from other team and/or steal their base.
4. Arrange Yourselves Provide categories for kids/volunteers to arrange themselves in one line.
5. Bahay, Baboy, Bagyo Group yourselves. Bahay- volunteers, Baboy-kids. Out if no group. Encourage getting to know.
6. Ball is Stock Group knocks down cups around them using a stocking with a tennis ball inside.
7. Balloon Power Blow the balloons and use it's air to knock down cups from the table.
8. Banderitas Challenge Group to make the most banderitas (15 triangles per string) in a specified time wins.
9. Barbecue Cups It's a relay wherein individuals blow one cup at a time in a stringed cup formation. The first group to move it to another side of the table wins
10. Bato Bato Pick Challenge a player once. If you win you get their stickers. Volunteer vs kid only.
11. Beach Ball Relay Pair walks around a chair with the beach ball in between them.
12. Blind Egg Toss Kids throws the egg blindfolded, volunteer tries to catch it.
13. Blindfold Rope Game Group tries to create a perfect square blindfolded. One leader from the team heads it.
14. Blow Me Up Members of the team shape balloons together according to the size requested. All balloons has to be blown within the team.
15. Body Works Pair puts together body parts. All commands are connected to the next.
16. Bring Me Art Pairs draws accurately what the game master requests. First to submit gets a point.
17. Caterpilar Relay One at a time the members attach themselves to each other. Alternate volunteer and kid.
18. Cheese Ring Relay Transfer cheese ring using straw only from one end to another.
19. Dance Showdown Groups chooses a leader to lead a dance impromptu for 15 seconds. The goal is to be creative, synchronized and relevant.
20. Dance Showdown Choose one leader to guide the team on the steps. 15 seconds will be given per team to perform an impromptu dance. most coordinated and creative team wins.
21. Doctor Quack Quack Group tangles themselves (hands remain connected) as they hold each others' hand. Other group untangles.
22. Dodge Ball Kids throws ball to the opposing teams volunteers. When you get hit by a ball, your out. Fastest to eliminate all wins.
23. Dragon’s Tail The other team tries to grab the tail of the other team.
24. Dress Me Up First pair runs to the clothes and wears them, takes it off and runs back to the next pair.
25. Fax Machine Each team on a single line waits for the lead of every group to start writing at the back of the first person. This is passed on until the last person writes it on paper and submits it to the game host.
26. Feather Fly Group that makes the feather stay up in the air longest wins.
27. Fish Be with U! Alternate volunteer and kid sucks the paper using a straw and transfer it to the other end.
28. Fit The Team Should be able to fit the entire group in a small mat.
29. Float your Boat Group should be able to float the coke cans in water.
30. Get In Alternate volunteer and kid passes a circled string until the end of the group with hands remain connected.
31. Golden Spoon Group should transfer as much water from one container to another using a only a spoon.
32. High Trivia 1 Volunteer writes, 1 volunteer helps the kids gives as many answers in a category starting with a particular letter.
33. Hula Together Group tries to bring down the hula hoop in the ground together using only one finger each.
34. In our Out Teams think on their feet and figure out how many people where to be inside (and outside) of the hula hoops. Game host give specific numbers as to how many people inside and out.
35. Island Hopping Group should transfer the whole group by using 2 big mats or towels.
36. Let It Go Create a finish line 5 meters away from the players. Every person offer to blow the balloon and let them go. They blow again where it lanes. They do this until it reaches the finish line.
37. Luksong Tinik Opposing group sets up 4 sets of hurdles. Other group tries to jump over them for points.
38. Math Trivia The whole team solves a math problem. The answer should represent the number of members that will gather in front. First one with right solution and to gather wins.
39. Memory Game Group is given a chance to see a photo. Host reveals to the group what he/she is looking for.
40. Move Relay Members of each team accomplish 3 stations of moving to win: 5 second dance, hula hoop and a skipping rope.
41. Paint A Picture Group creatively utilizes all members to create a scenario given to them. They have to be in still mode.
42. Paper Clips Group should be able to count each different colored paper clip accurately.
43. Pass the Charade Alternate volunteer and kid passes the action from one person to the next.
44. Pass The Dance Dancer will do a dance step in front while the rest of the team is facing the other side. The first group to pass the correct dance at the end of the line, wins.
45. Patintero Opposing group should be able to pass through the other group's 5 members.
46. Puzzle Game Groups that form the puzzle fastest wins.
47. Rain Pair transfers water using a dipper with holes from one point to another.
48. Raise the Ball Teams assign a number to each participant. As the music plays they pass the ball. The number hosts call stands up and raises the ball. First one to do gets a point.
49. Rapid Fire Group that knocks down the cups first in the table using rubber bands wins.
50. Real Dance The team that choreographs the real dance step the closest wins. We will only be choosing songs that have signature steps.
51. Regalo or Bayong Pairs decide to go multiple choice on the trivia given.
52. Replacements Groups tries to copy the photo shown. There will be lookers, runners and builders.
53. Reverse Charades Everyone in the group acts, only one guesses.
54. Reverse Pinoy Henyo Everyone guesses, only 1 says yes, no or maybe.
55. Save The Sea Fan back all the sea creature in a large woven tray(bilao) using paper plates. The team who does this first wins.
56. Shape it Up Teams creates shapes together, while holding hands.
57. Shoot Me First group tries to shoot all 10 ping pong balls to the cups in the table wins.
58. Shoot that Ball Groups line up one line while the host gives 3 kinds of orders - pass, exhibition and shoot the ball.
59. Show Me Your Face All teams come up with the best given expression together.
60. Sing Like U! Mean It Get your team to guess as many songs in one minute while you have a polvoron in your mouth. Sing or hum without mentioning title of the song
61. Snow Ball Alternate Kid/Volunteer transfers balls from one end of the table with flour to the other.
62. Soap War 2 Groups beat each other on tug of war. The difference their hands dip in soap and water.
63. Speed Cone As cones are scattered all over the floor, teams race to put up all the cones up or down. Fastest wins.
64. Spell it Out Groups spell out a word using objects around them.
65. Squeeze or Tap Team lines up and holds each others hand. The game host whispers to the lead of every group squeeze the hands or tap. The team passes this to each one until it reaches the end of the line. If its squeeze, the last person raises both hands, if tap one hand. The first one to raise with the right answer wins.
66. Starlight Group should be able to form a star without discussing it verbally.
67. Step Up Group relay by utilizing the lease amount of steps. At the end each one will eat something. Pedometer placed in the forehead.
68. Stock Me Up Group that stock the cups in a perfect pyramid wins.
69. Tap Around Teams sits down and form a circle. Game host assigns starting person to stand up and go around the human circle as fast as possible. Starting person taps the person beside him or her until it goes back to the one who started it all.
70. Tic Tac Toe
Its a nice game for a small event. Divide the teams into 2. Each one races to the hula hoop and places their colored paper until they form 3 straight. They can also transfer colored paper ONLY to form 3 straight.
71. Twist Mark the cups with letters to form different words from the same set of letters. Members of each team transfers cups from one end to another using straws on their mouths. The first team to complete the requested word wins.